I admit it – I’ve been experiencing a bit of writer’s block, just like Nichole. I have no idea what I want to write. I have a few product reviews to do, but right now I can’t seem to focus on it long enough to do it. So here’s something to at least make me think. LOL Nichole did this, and so did Kisa.
50 random questions:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope – but my name was taken from the Bible.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A few days ago. I’m still weepy over my dog’s passing away in October.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not really. I don’t think it’s very readable, although others tell me it isn’t that bad.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAT?
Beef. I’m not big on pork, I like chicken, but hate turkey and lamb.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Only if those with four feet and fur count. If so, I have 1 feline child.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably not. I can be a bit of a…well…. b****.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Quite often if you want the truth.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, but I’ve been told a few times I shouldn’t. LOL
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Hell NO comes to mind. (Terrified of heights.)
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL
Oh wow, I have no clue what my favorite would be. LOL
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
12. RIGHT HANDED OR LEFT?
Both, actually. I was left-handed until I was about 4, then I switched myself to my right hand.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
Red. Pink is too girly for my tastes. LOL
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. TEA OR COFFEE?
Neither – unless the tea or coffee is iced, then either.
19. WHAT COLOR TROUSERS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Um, right now, I’m not actually wearing either. LOL
20. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Blood on the Dance Floor
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Oh good heavens, I have no clue. I honestly don’t even know what colors they have now. :/
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Vanilla and Avon’s Passion perfume.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Carol – one of my newspaper route customers.
25. FRUIT OR VEG?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football & NASCAR
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. X-RAY VISION OR BE ABLE TO FLY?
X-Ray Vision (hello, terrified of heights)
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Pizza, tacos, and anything else my acid reflux says I’m not supposed to eat. LOL
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary movies (even though they don’t scare me LOL)
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Polar Express
33. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE ACTOR/ACTRESS ?
Hugh Jackman & Norman Reedus
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Honestly, I prefer winter, probably because I was born, but I complain during both seasons. LOL
35. HUGS OR KISSES
Ok, I’ll admit it publicly here – neither. I actually hate to be touched.
36. WHAT WAS YOUR NICK NAME AS A KID?
37. GOING OUT TO WATCH A MOVIE OR STAY IN?
I LOVE to see movies in the theater – probably because I don’t get to as often as I’d like.
38. WHERE WAS YOUR LAST VACATION?
Indianapolis, IN 2011
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
None – I need to pull one out.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don’t use one because I have an optical mouse.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I haven’t watched TV for a few days. I think the last thing I watched was the Steelers lose. LOL
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Wow, that’s hard to answer. Probably LA area from Iowa, but seriously, I’m originally FROM California, so that’s technically home too. LOL
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Sing, play flute, knit, crochet, make jewelry, cook….
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
48. WHO’S YOUR BEST FRIEND?
49. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
I don’t have one of those. LOL
50. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Yes! We need more answers floating around! LOL
One of the things I have noticed about toys these days is how interactive they can be. When I was growing up, it was very rare that a toy would talk back to you. In fact, I think the most interactive toy I owned was one of those old See N’ Say toys that you pulled a string, an arrow would spin around, and whatever it pointed to the toy would say the name of that object. But now we’ve got interactive toys galore, like these adorable Interactive Plush Pals – and you have a chance to win them!
The holiday tips/gifts from my newspaper customers are winding down it seems – although since today is many people’s pay day, I might see an influx of them tomorrow morning on the route or tomorrow afternoon/Monday afternoon when the mail goes. The tips/gifts were nice – I amassed quite the collection including a 24 pack of Jolly Time Blast O Butter Ultimate Theater Style microwave popcorn & and $10 McDonald’s gift card. I didn’t really expect them and never even thought about it until someone at the newspaper distribution center mentioned that we should put out holiday cards soon so our customers know where to send our tips1.
That being said, I actually spent most of my holiday tips on other people. I bought myself the following: a bleach kit for my hair, a new copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf2, a copy of Final Fantasy VII, a copy of Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland on DVD, a pair of circular knitting needles, a hair dye mixing bowl & brush, and I think that’s it.
For other people I bought: bleach kits for LaShawn’s hair, dye for LaShawn’s hair, a copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf for LaShawn3, Christmas cards for LaShawn’s mom to send out, groceries, took everyone out to eat several times, put gas in the car, bought necessities like toilet paper & paper towels, and I’ll buy dinner for us on Christmas Eve with the last of my tip money4.
I still need to get LaShawn’s mom a Christmas present but I don’t know what to get her. I also need to get one more thing for LaShawn, but so far, I need money on my debit card to get it, so it’ll have to wait. So Christmas is almost done. I just need a couple more things – but need the money to get them first.